The Tapepro Corner Box is designed to deliver joint compound to the Corner Finisher or Corner Glazer. Featuring our rugged peened plate construction and advanced axle design, the Tapepro Corner Box delivers effortless performance.
- Super tough peened construction
- High capacity for higher productivity
- Long reach cone for tight corners
- Safety cable to attach to Corner Finisher
- Easy open/close pressure plate for complete cleaning
- Pressure plate is mounted on an axle for smoother operation
The Tapepro Corner Finisher is the finest precision built finisher on the market! When fitted to the Tapepro Corner Box, joint compound is forced through the Corner Finisher into the angle; the finisher then feathers the edges to produce a smooth joint.
The 65mm Corner Finisher is designed to be used in conjunction with the Corner Finisher Handle to glaze off excess compound and feather the edges after using the Corner Roller.
The 75mm and 90mm finishers apply a finishing coat when fitted to the Corner Box or Compound Tube.
- Precision machined billet aluminium head provides durability and performance
- Fabricated stainless steel frames provide a superior fit to the head ensuring smooth operation
- Carbide blades provide maximum wear resistance
- Additional springs and adjuster clip achieve the perfect spring tension
The Tapepro Drywall Tools Straight Glazers let you glaze off taped internals with ease. Run the Glazer from top to bottom and it will simultaneously wipe off excess compound and feather the edges, leaving you with a perfect first coat.
The Straight Glazers are designed to be used with the Corner Finisher Handle (CFH-1200,CF-XH) as a two step process: apply compound with Compound Tube or Corner Box using the AH-38 Applicator Head, then glaze with the straight glazer.
The Tapepro Corner Glazer is a one step tool similar to a Corner Finisher and is designed to be used with the Corner Box or Compound Tube; applying compound and finishing in one pass.
- Durable Acetal skids and ball socket for reduced friction
- Easy snap fit attachment
- Flat stainless steel spring for correct pressure
- Easy replacement of wear parts
- Excellent value
P Series Corner Finisher
The Tapepro P series corner finisher features a low friction high strength industrial plastic body. This requires fewer parts, reducing cost.
The stainless steel frames have been laser cut and machined for accuracy and feature super wear resistant cemented carbide blades and skids.
When fitted to the Tapepro Corner Box or Compound Tube, joint compound is forced through the Corner Finisher into the angle; the finisher then feathers the edges to produce a smooth joint.