The Tapepro Mud Box™ simultaneously applies paper tape and the correct amount of joint compound to all flat and internal angle joints.
It can be used with 75 or 150m rolls of paper tape, and features a spring loaded combination creaser wheel and tape cutter.
The Tapepro Mud Box™ is made of durable polycarbonate with rugged stainless steel and aluminium components.
It is easily cleaned and can be used with chemical setting compounds.
- Rugged design built to last
- Durable polycarbonate body
- Large tape wheel
- Combo creaser wheel/cutter
- Mud flow adjuster
Mud Box Pro
The Tapepro Mud Box Pro is an innovative improvement on the original model, the WMB-L Mud Box.
This tool fills the void between an automatic taper and a banjo, but has the functional features of the automatic taper.
The easiest taping tool to learn to use and also the easiest to clean, the Mud Box Pro simultaneously applies paper tape and joint compound to flat and internal angle joints.
- Separate creaser wheel/cutter, each operated by rear controls
- Cut tape by pulling a handle – no need to take the tape wheel off the wall
- Feed roller allows you to continue taping after cut-off
- Longer tape arms for increased reach
- New tape spool spring design to prevent bending
- Same simple mud bath operation
- Simple and robust design
The latest update features the same polycarbonate body as the updated WMB-L model, main features are:
- 0.5kg weight saving
- Clear section on side plates to see compound level
- Cable sleeves to protect cables and reduce exposure to compound, and to allow a reduction of arm length/weight
- Bracing in lid for side plate rigidity
- Better lid sealing along top side plate edge