The Tapepro Corner Box is designed to deliver joint compound to the Corner Finisher or Corner Glazer. Featuring our rugged peened plate construction and advanced axle design, the Tapepro Corner Box delivers effortless performance.
- Super tough peened construction
- High capacity for higher productivity
- Long reach cone for tight corners
- Safety cable to attach to Corner Finisher
- Easy open/close pressure plate for complete cleaning
- Pressure plate is mounted on an axle for smoother operation
The Tapepro Corner Finisher is the finest precision built finisher on the market! When fitted to the Tapepro Corner Box, joint compound is forced through the Corner Finisher into the angle; the finisher then feathers the edges to produce a smooth joint.
The 65mm Corner Finisher is designed to be used in conjunction with the Corner Finisher Handle to glaze off excess compound and feather the edges after using the Corner Roller.
The 75mm and 90mm finishers apply a finishing coat when fitted to the Corner Box or Compound Tube.
- Precision machined billet aluminium head provides durability and performance
- Fabricated stainless steel frames provide a superior fit to the head ensuring smooth operation
- Carbide blades provide maximum wear resistance
- Additional springs and adjuster clip achieve the perfect spring tension
For bedding paper tape into internal angles, there’s nothing better than a Tapepro Corner Roller. Designed for use after the Tapepro Automatic Taper or Mud Box, the self aligning rollers force compound into the apex of the corner and force excess compound out. Nothing beds in paper tape better.
- Die cast aluminium body for durability and performance
- Durable solid stainless steel rollers and Delrin Acetal bushings provide smoother operation
- Swivel attachment adjusts to angle
- Larger 1-1/8″ tube for reduced fatigue and ultimate comfort and control
Makes installing cornice FASTER:
Install cornice in half the time of traditional methods.
Takes the physical wear and tear out of cornice installation by reducing lifted cornice weight and improving on the clumsy hand buttering process.
Produces higher quality results:
Applies a consistent measured bead of adhesive to the wall and ceiling.
Makes less mess:
Provides more control over adhesive wastage.
The Tapepro Drywall Tools Straight Glazers let you glaze off taped internals with ease. Run the Glazer from top to bottom and it will simultaneously wipe off excess compound and feather the edges, leaving you with a perfect first coat.
The Straight Glazers are designed to be used with the Corner Finisher Handle (CFH-1200,CF-XH) as a two step process: apply compound with Compound Tube or Corner Box using the AH-38 Applicator Head, then glaze with the straight glazer.
The Tapepro Corner Glazer is a one step tool similar to a Corner Finisher and is designed to be used with the Corner Box or Compound Tube; applying compound and finishing in one pass.
- Durable Acetal skids and ball socket for reduced friction
- Easy snap fit attachment
- Flat stainless steel spring for correct pressure
- Easy replacement of wear parts
- Excellent value
Adjustable Inside Applicator
Tapepro continues to innovate with the “Manta Ray” Adjustable Inside Applicator.
This applicator head is designed to apply joint compound to splayed internal angles, prior to fitting corner bead.
It features spring loaded wings that provide a range of movement from 160 to 100 deg. It does not apply compound to the apex of the joint so is perfect for expansion type corner beads which incorporate a flexible centre.
Great for Trim-Tex Mud Set Magic Corner or Trim-Tex Mud Set Adjustable Inside corner bead, but also suitable for other “mud-on” beads.
It is a snap fit to the Tapepro Compound Tube and also incorporates a new locking screw to ensure security.
- Precision CNC machined from high strength low friction industrial plastic
- Spring loaded range of 160-100 deg
- Snap fit onto compound tube
- Added locking screw for security on compound tube
Mud Box Pro
The Tapepro Mud Box Pro is an innovative improvement on the original model, the WMB-L Mud Box.
This tool fills the void between an automatic taper and a banjo, but has the functional features of the automatic taper.
The easiest taping tool to learn to use and also the easiest to clean, the Mud Box Pro simultaneously applies paper tape and joint compound to flat and internal angle joints.
- Separate creaser wheel/cutter, each operated by rear controls
- Cut tape by pulling a handle – no need to take the tape wheel off the wall
- Feed roller allows you to continue taping after cut-off
- Longer tape arms for increased reach
- New tape spool spring design to prevent bending
- Same simple mud bath operation
- Simple and robust design
The latest update features the same polycarbonate body as the updated WMB-L model, main features are:
- 0.5kg weight saving
- Clear section on side plates to see compound level
- Cable sleeves to protect cables and reduce exposure to compound, and to allow a reduction of arm length/weight
- Bracing in lid for side plate rigidity
- Better lid sealing along top side plate edge
The Tapepro Corner Box and Compound Tubes can be fitted with a number of applicator heads, including the Cornice Heads and the Manta-Ray.
In addition we also have applicator heads for 90 deg internal and external corners, and flats.
Internal – AH-38, Applicator Head 38
For dispensing ribbons of joint compound to both sides and apex of internal angle joints, horizontal or vertical, prior to applying paper tape or internal beads by hand. Also for applying addition compound to internal joints for top coat finishing with Straight Glazers.
External – OAH, Outside Applicator Head
Perfect for mudding external angles prior to fitting Trim-Tex Mud Set Bead. This a great and extremely fast way to fit your corner beads!
Like the AH-38, the OAH is designed to apply joint compound to the apex, making for the strongest joint possible.
Flat – FTA, Flat Tear-away Applicator
Designed specifically for use with Trim-Tex Mud Set Flat Tear-away bead. This is a very quick and easy way to install bead and creates less mess.
Can also be used on any internal joint of any angle using a double pass – one in each direction.
The Tapepro Drywall Tools Nail Spotters are built for speed and comfort. Advanced design features include wheels located inside the blade width. The industry leading Tapepro Nail Spotters are designed to fill nail and screw indentations, allowing quick application over multiple nail lines.
The Nail Spotters feature the Tapepro distinctive peened method of construction for superior rigidity. The pressure plate is mounted on an axle which runs on nylon bearings, providing the smoothest and most accurate operation.
- Superior peened construction
- Axle mounted pressure plate for the smoothest operation
- Adjustable interlock handle position
- Larger 1-1/8″ tube for reduced fatigue and ultimate comfort
- Wheels on a fixed axle for smooth gliding
- Kick plate for quick positioning on walls
- Easy opening door for quick cleaning
Outside Corner Roller
The Tapepro Outside Corner Roller is designed to be used on a variety of 90 degree outside corner beads including Trim-Tex™, No-Coat and Hydrotrim™.
It features a stainless steel sheet metal body with acetal rollers and stainless steel bushes. The rollers pivot in the centre allowing for corners that are not exactly 90 degrees and corner beads that have either tapered or parallel legs.
The OCR can be fitted to a standard 1200mm handle or the Pro-Reach Extendable Handle (XH).
- Durable stainless steel body
- CNC machined acetal rollers and stainless steel bushes
- Rollers pivot in the centre to allow for angular inconsistencies and/or tapered corner bead legs
P Series Corner Finisher
The Tapepro P series corner finisher features a low friction high strength industrial plastic body. This requires fewer parts, reducing cost.
The stainless steel frames have been laser cut and machined for accuracy and feature super wear resistant cemented carbide blades and skids.
When fitted to the Tapepro Corner Box or Compound Tube, joint compound is forced through the Corner Finisher into the angle; the finisher then feathers the edges to produce a smooth joint.
Pro-Reach Flat Box Handle
The Tapepro extendable handle retains the same look and feel as our fixed length handle range, and extends from 980 to 1600mm – pretty handy for switching from wall joints to ceilings.
- Extends from 980 to 1600mm (4 positions)
- Weighs 1.4kg
- Durable anodised tubes
- Anodised head for increased wear resistance
- Same comfortable tube size and ergonomic grip
- Same proven all position brake
The Tapepro Drywall Tools Pro-Reach eXtendable Handle is a multi-purpose extendable handle that fits a range of popular tools:
with CFA024 for use with straight glazers or corner finishers (CF-XH),
with the CRA001 Corner Roller Head (CR-XH),
with 55mm or 75mm Nail Spotters, (NS-XH-55, NS-XH-75) or
with Corner Box using XH023 adaptor stud (CA-XH).
The handle can also be purchased as XH (with no attachments).
- Length 960mm to 1600mm
- Durable anodised tubes
- Comfortable tube size
- CR014 common fitting for range of attachments
What happens when the Pro-Reach range meets the SuperLite range? You get the best of both!
The FHX-SL handle uses a new filament wound carbon fibre tube, and the same lightened head and hollow pivot pin from the SuperLite handles. As with the normal FHX, the head has been anodised for greater wear resistance – and looks so good in black!
This new extendable is 200g lighter than the old one, and all the weight saving is at the head end where you feel it most.
The carbon fibre tube has the added advantage of being more comfortable, especially in winter when aluminium tubes can be very cold. The filament wound tube is very strong and also provides some grip for your hand.
- Weight: 1.2kg (2.6 lb)
- Length: 980 – 1600mm, 4 positions
- Carbon fibre outer tube, anodised aluminium inner tube
- Anodised head
- Hollow pivot pin
SuperLite Flat Box Handles
The Tapepro SuperLite handles feature cutting edge technology to provide the lightest handle with the same size and feel as our other handles.
These new handles feature an industry first: carbon fibre tubes! Coupled with a hollow pivot pin and extra CNC machining on the head, the new handles really are SuperLite!
Save your body, try our new SuperLite handles.
- Carbon Fibre tube
- Lightened head
- All position brake
- Comfortable tube size
- Ergonomic grip
Tapepro Tools Cases are the best way to protect your valuable tools. The TC-1200 is perfect for internal tools while the TC-1400 is large enough to hold an Automatic Taper and the rest of your finishing tools, yet small enough to fit easily into your vehicle. The addition of wheels on the bottom of the TC-1400 make it so much easier to carry your tools onto the job, maybe in one trip!
- Aluminium outer with reinforced corners
- Four latches
- Comfortable handle
- 1230mm x 350mm x 115mm, 7kg
- Checker plate aluminium
- Four latches, two separate locking points
- Two comfortable handles
- Roller wheels at one end
- 1400mm x 360mm x 175mm, 9.5kg
- Long enough for an Auto Taper
- Deep enough for flat boxes