Flat Box Bead Guides
Transform your Tapepro Flat Box into a quick and easy way to finish out any style of outside corner: metal, plastic or paper face bead.
Installation is quick and easy, do-it- yourself or your local tool repair specialist can get you up and running those corners in nothing flat. Just drop one side of the box over the crown of the corner and the Bead Guides will keep you running right down the bead providing a full smooth fill.
Click on “Movie” to see them in action!
Give yourself an edge over the competition, get some Bead Guides!
- Durable Stainless Steel guides
- Unique torsion spring action
- Inner guide compresses against wall
- Angular deflection of outer guide ensures no scraping on adjoining surface
Fits all Tapepro, Blue Line and Premier flat boxes.
Tapepro Tools Cases are the best way to protect your valuable tools. The TC-1200 is perfect for internal tools while the TC-1400 is large enough to hold an Automatic Taper and the rest of your finishing tools, yet small enough to fit easily into your vehicle. The addition of wheels on the bottom of the TC-1400 make it so much easier to carry your tools onto the job, maybe in one trip!
- Aluminium outer with reinforced corners
- Four latches
- Comfortable handle
- 1230mm x 350mm x 115mm, 7kg
- Checker plate aluminium
- Four latches, two separate locking points
- Two comfortable handles
- Roller wheels at one end
- 1400mm x 360mm x 175mm, 9.5kg
- Long enough for an Auto Taper
- Deep enough for flat boxes
The Tapepro Drywall Tools Loading Pump is truly the world’s toughest pump. Featuring a superior design this robust tool can be used with quick-set or air drying compounds to fill all the tools in the Tapepro range. The stainless steel clips provide quick release of the pump tube, allowing efficient and easy cleaning.
The self priming pump spring eliminates the need to prime your pump providing contractors with a pump that is Primed for Action!
- Rugged Aliminium and stainless steel components
- Powder coated pump tube
- Quick release detent ring pin in handle for easy stowage
- Longer pump handle for added leverage and less fatigue
- Precision machined head
- Quick release clips mounted on pump head for easy cleaning
- Piston valve spring ensures a positive seal
- Quick release foot valve for easy cleaning
The BEST Automatic Taper on the market!
Featuring a superior design, the Tapepro Automatic Taper simultaneously applies paper tape and the correct amount of joint compound to all flat and internal angle joints on walls and ceilings.
- Rugged design built to last
- Unique quick release head for ease of cleaning
- Easily removed cover plate for easy access to internal parts
- Easy to use control tube with extra wide rollers to reduce wear
- Simplified design with less moving parts
- Easily adjustable backup roller tension
- Stainless steel drive chain
- Larger filler valve delivers faster loading
- Improved feed mechanism allows incremental feeding of tape without causing rips
- Pull ring on control tube for extended reach
- Swivel tape keeper stays attached to make changing tapes quicker
Shorty Flat Box Handle
The new “Shorty” mini handle from Tapepro allows you to get close to your flat box, real close.
The Shorty attaches to your flat box the same way as normal handles, but has no moving parts – no brake. It consists of a control grip, and a push plate. The grip can be be adjusted for height and angle, and it’s easy to sweep the flat box off the wall. It feels more like an extension of your hand.
Handy for confined spaces where a normal handle won’t fit, or for added control and balance when working at height – great for scaffold work or when using stilts. You’ll also find those high or low joints easier when you can get closer to your flat box.
The Shorty handle can also be used to give an “Auto Box” style assist. Simply extend the fingers from the hand on the push plate and grab the lip of the flat box radius plate. You can then squeeze the two together to push more compound out. Handy when you’re in a difficult position.
- Adjustable Grip – Use 4mm or 5/32″ allen key to adjust the grip both vertically and horizontally
- More Power – Rest your hand on the push plate and loop your fingers over the front of the box for an “Auto Box” like action
- Precision Control – The comfortable and ergonomic grip allows complete control over the path of your Flat Box
- Compact Size – Coat joints in tight spaces like cupboards, toilets and hallways fast using your Flat Box
- Simplified Design – No moving parts
Pro-Reach Flat Box Handle
The Tapepro extendable handle retains the same look and feel as our fixed length handle range, and extends from 980 to 1600mm – pretty handy for switching from wall joints to ceilings.
- Extends from 980 to 1600mm (4 positions)
- Weighs 1.4kg
- Durable anodised tubes
- Anodised head for increased wear resistance
- Same comfortable tube size and ergonomic grip
- Same proven all position brake
T2 Flat Boxes
The Tapepro T2 Flat Boxes provide a second tier alternative to the popular Blue 2 range and feature a different method of construction, blade holder sealing and setting adjustment.
The T2 box plates are assembled with fasteners and tie rods and the brass blade holder features an integral rubber seal. The blade pressure/coat thickness is controlled by a cam and flat spring, with two actuating pins.
The profile and size of the boxes is the same as the Blue 2 and they share many components. They perform in the same way to provide the best flat finishing.
- Rugged design built to last
- Large capacity boxes deliver increased productivity
- Simple cam wheel for adjusting blade tension allows easy accurate setting for the perfect crown
- CNC machined brass blade holder provides controllable flexing of the hardened steel blade to provide an accurate coat form and thickness.
- Anodized marine grade aluminium plates – can be replaced individually if damaged
- Pressure plate lid opens wide allowing easy access for cleaning
- Pressure plate mounted on axle with bearings for smoother operation
- Wheels run inside blade width – this means the last thing on the wall is the blade, and very handy for butt joints.
- Can be fitted with FBBG bead guides for corner or shadow beads
- Can be fitted with RP-200 Recess Plate for faster work flow filling the board recess after taping
- Repair part kits available to replace common wear parts
The RP-200 Recess Plate is designed to be fitted to a Tapepro 200mm Flat box, to reduce the finished width to 140mm.
This is great for filling the recess after taping and provides a clean machine finish, feathered at the shoulder of the recess.
It works well in the following system:
Tape in flat joints using a Mud Box
Flatten tape with a joint knife (same speed as Mud Box)
Fill and finish recess with Flat Box and Recess Plate (same speed as Mud Box)
When dry, coat with 200mm Flat Box
When dry, finish with 300mm Flat Box
The Recess Plate fits under the edge of the skids, and is retained by spring pressure on the wheel axle.
Depending on compound consistency, try a blade tension setting of 4 or 5.
- LASER cut from durable stainless steel sheet metal
- Easy fitment to 200mm Tapepro Flat Boxes
- Not permanent – easily removed
The Tapepro Drywall Tools Straight Glazers let you glaze off taped internals with ease. Run the Glazer from top to bottom and it will simultaneously wipe off excess compound and feather the edges, leaving you with a perfect first coat.
The Straight Glazers are designed to be used with the Corner Finisher Handle (CFH-1200,CF-XH) as a two step process: apply compound with Compound Tube or Corner Box using the AH-38 Applicator Head, then glaze with the straight glazer.
The Tapepro Corner Glazer is a one step tool similar to a Corner Finisher and is designed to be used with the Corner Box or Compound Tube; applying compound and finishing in one pass.
- Durable Acetal skids and ball socket for reduced friction
- Easy snap fit attachment
- Flat stainless steel spring for correct pressure
- Easy replacement of wear parts
- Excellent value