SuperLite Flat Box Handles
The Tapepro SuperLite handles feature cutting edge technology to provide the lightest handle with the same size and feel as our other handles.
These new handles feature an industry first: carbon fibre tubes! Coupled with a hollow pivot pin and extra CNC machining on the head, the new handles really are SuperLite!
Save your body, try our new SuperLite handles.
- Carbon Fibre tube
- Lightened head
- All position brake
- Comfortable tube size
- Ergonomic grip
What happens when the Pro-Reach range meets the SuperLite range? You get the best of both!
The FHX-SL handle uses a new filament wound carbon fibre tube, and the same lightened head and hollow pivot pin from the SuperLite handles. As with the normal FHX, the head has been anodised for greater wear resistance – and looks so good in black!
This new extendable is 200g lighter than the old one, and all the weight saving is at the head end where you feel it most.
The carbon fibre tube has the added advantage of being more comfortable, especially in winter when aluminium tubes can be very cold. The filament wound tube is very strong and also provides some grip for your hand.
- Weight: 1.2kg (2.6 lb)
- Length: 980 – 1600mm, 4 positions
- Carbon fibre outer tube, anodised aluminium inner tube
- Anodised head
- Hollow pivot pin
Adjustable Inside Applicator
Tapepro continues to innovate with the “Manta Ray” Adjustable Inside Applicator.
This applicator head is designed to apply joint compound to splayed internal angles, prior to fitting corner bead.
It features spring loaded wings that provide a range of movement from 160 to 100 deg. It does not apply compound to the apex of the joint so is perfect for expansion type corner beads which incorporate a flexible centre.
Great for Trim-Tex Mud Set Magic Corner or Trim-Tex Mud Set Adjustable Inside corner bead, but also suitable for other “mud-on” beads.
It is a snap fit to the Tapepro Compound Tube and also incorporates a new locking screw to ensure security.
- Precision CNC machined from high strength low friction industrial plastic
- Spring loaded range of 160-100 deg
- Snap fit onto compound tube
- Added locking screw for security on compound tube
Mud Box Pro
The Tapepro Mud Box Pro is an innovative improvement on the original model, the WMB-L Mud Box.
This tool fills the void between an automatic taper and a banjo, but has the functional features of the automatic taper.
The easiest taping tool to learn to use and also the easiest to clean, the Mud Box Pro simultaneously applies paper tape and joint compound to flat and internal angle joints.
- Separate creaser wheel/cutter, each operated by rear controls
- Cut tape by pulling a handle – no need to take the tape wheel off the wall
- Feed roller allows you to continue taping after cut-off
- Longer tape arms for increased reach
- New tape spool spring design to prevent bending
- Same simple mud bath operation
- Simple and robust design
The latest update features the same polycarbonate body as the updated WMB-L model, main features are:
- 0.5kg weight saving
- Clear section on side plates to see compound level
- Cable sleeves to protect cables and reduce exposure to compound, and to allow a reduction of arm length/weight
- Bracing in lid for side plate rigidity
- Better lid sealing along top side plate edge
P Series Corner Finisher
The Tapepro P series corner finisher features a low friction high strength industrial plastic body. This requires fewer parts, reducing cost.
The stainless steel frames have been laser cut and machined for accuracy and feature super wear resistant cemented carbide blades and skids.
When fitted to the Tapepro Corner Box or Compound Tube, joint compound is forced through the Corner Finisher into the angle; the finisher then feathers the edges to produce a smooth joint.
Shorty Flat Box Handle
The new “Shorty” mini handle from Tapepro allows you to get close to your flat box, real close.
The Shorty attaches to your flat box the same way as normal handles, but has no moving parts – no brake. It consists of a control grip, and a push plate. The grip can be be adjusted for height and angle, and it’s easy to sweep the flat box off the wall. It feels more like an extension of your hand.
Handy for confined spaces where a normal handle won’t fit, or for added control and balance when working at height – great for scaffold work or when using stilts. You’ll also find those high or low joints easier when you can get closer to your flat box.
The Shorty handle can also be used to give an “Auto Box” style assist. Simply extend the fingers from the hand on the push plate and grab the lip of the flat box radius plate. You can then squeeze the two together to push more compound out. Handy when you’re in a difficult position.
- Adjustable Grip – Use 4mm or 5/32″ allen key to adjust the grip both vertically and horizontally
- More Power – Rest your hand on the push plate and loop your fingers over the front of the box for an “Auto Box” like action
- Precision Control – The comfortable and ergonomic grip allows complete control over the path of your Flat Box
- Compact Size – Coat joints in tight spaces like cupboards, toilets and hallways fast using your Flat Box
- Simplified Design – No moving parts