SuperLite Flat Box Handles
The Tapepro SuperLite handles feature cutting edge technology to provide the lightest handle with the same size and feel as our other handles.
These new handles feature an industry first: carbon fibre tubes! Coupled with a hollow pivot pin and extra CNC machining on the head, the new handles really are SuperLite!
Save your body, try our new SuperLite handles.
- Carbon Fibre tube
- Lightened head
- All position brake
- Comfortable tube size
- Ergonomic grip
The Tapepro Corner Finisher is the finest precision built finisher on the market! When fitted to the Tapepro Corner Box, joint compound is forced through the Corner Finisher into the angle; the finisher then feathers the edges to produce a smooth joint.
The 65mm Corner Finisher is designed to be used in conjunction with the Corner Finisher Handle to glaze off excess compound and feather the edges after using the Corner Roller.
The 75mm and 90mm finishers apply a finishing coat when fitted to the Corner Box or Compound Tube.
- Precision machined billet aluminium head provides durability and performance
- Fabricated stainless steel frames provide a superior fit to the head ensuring smooth operation
- Carbide blades provide maximum wear resistance
- Additional springs and adjuster clip achieve the perfect spring tension
The Tapepro Drywall Tools Pro-Reach eXtendable Handle is a multi-purpose extendable handle that fits a range of popular tools:
with CFA024 for use with straight glazers or corner finishers (CF-XH),
with the CRA001 Corner Roller Head (CR-XH),
with 55mm or 75mm Nail Spotters, (NS-XH-55, NS-XH-75) or
with Corner Box using XH023 adaptor stud (CA-XH).
The handle can also be purchased as XH (with no attachments).
- Length 960mm to 1600mm
- Durable anodised tubes
- Comfortable tube size
- CR014 common fitting for range of attachments
Twister Flat Box Handle
Tapepro Drywall Tools is continually looking for new ways to make your job easier.
If you’ve ever had to cut down sheets and ended up with flat joints at 600mm, 1800mm, or even 2400mm, you know how punishing that can be on your body.
Now you can use the Tapepro Twister™ Flat Box Handle, and adjust the handle to suit you, not the other way around. The Twister™ allows you to rotate the handle so that you can use a more comfortable position (from the floor), reducing stresses in your body.
- Standard FHX Handle – extends from 980 to 1600mm (4 positions)
- FH001 Connector Plate replaced with TSP Twister™ Swivel Plate
- Adjustable friction setting using star wheel
- Weighs 1.5kg
- TSP Swivel Plate available separately for retro fit to Tapepro Handles
The Tapepro Mud Box™ simultaneously applies paper tape and the correct amount of joint compound to all flat and internal angle joints.
It can be used with 75 or 150m rolls of paper tape, and features a spring loaded combination creaser wheel and tape cutter.
The Tapepro Mud Box™ is made of durable polycarbonate with rugged stainless steel and aluminium components.
It is easily cleaned and can be used with chemical setting compounds.
- Rugged design built to last
- Durable polycarbonate body
- Large tape wheel
- Combo creaser wheel/cutter
- Mud flow adjuster
Shorty Flat Box Handle
The new “Shorty” mini handle from Tapepro allows you to get close to your flat box, real close.
The Shorty attaches to your flat box the same way as normal handles, but has no moving parts – no brake. It consists of a control grip, and a push plate. The grip can be be adjusted for height and angle, and it’s easy to sweep the flat box off the wall. It feels more like an extension of your hand.
Handy for confined spaces where a normal handle won’t fit, or for added control and balance when working at height – great for scaffold work or when using stilts. You’ll also find those high or low joints easier when you can get closer to your flat box.
The Shorty handle can also be used to give an “Auto Box” style assist. Simply extend the fingers from the hand on the push plate and grab the lip of the flat box radius plate. You can then squeeze the two together to push more compound out. Handy when you’re in a difficult position.
- Adjustable Grip – Use 4mm or 5/32″ allen key to adjust the grip both vertically and horizontally
- More Power – Rest your hand on the push plate and loop your fingers over the front of the box for an “Auto Box” like action
- Precision Control – The comfortable and ergonomic grip allows complete control over the path of your Flat Box
- Compact Size – Coat joints in tight spaces like cupboards, toilets and hallways fast using your Flat Box
- Simplified Design – No moving parts