The Tapepro Corner Finisher is the finest precision built finisher on the market! When fitted to the Tapepro Corner Box, joint compound is forced through the Corner Finisher into the angle; the finisher then feathers the edges to produce a smooth joint.
The 65mm Corner Finisher is designed to be used in conjunction with the Corner Finisher Handle to glaze off excess compound and feather the edges after using the Corner Roller.
The 75mm and 90mm finishers apply a finishing coat when fitted to the Corner Box or Compound Tube.
- Precision machined billet aluminium head provides durability and performance
- Fabricated stainless steel frames provide a superior fit to the head ensuring smooth operation
- Carbide blades provide maximum wear resistance
- Additional springs and adjuster clip achieve the perfect spring tension
Mud Shark Flat Applicator
The Tapepro Flat Applicator Compound Tube is a fantastic addition to our range.
Like the compound Applicator Tube, it is simple and robust.
It has two main functions: it can be used to fill the recess in flat joints for taping. Some plasterers have done this in the past using a flat box – this is much better as it holds much more compound than a flat box, and you can draw compound straight out of the bucket! Quick!
It can also be used to fill your flat boxes. Simply draw the compound out of a bucket, place the nozzle into the flat box and fill – very quick and easy.
- Robust aluminium main tube, powder coated for durability
- Piston head features two lip seals for positive sealing
- Quick release nozzle and piston rod for easy cleaning
- O Ring seal behind the nozzle
- High flow nozzle made from industrial plastic with special mud wings
- Includes replaceable 135mm blade (same material as flat box blades)
- Flat Applicator Nozzle (FAN) also available separately
Makes installing cornice FASTER:
Install cornice in half the time of traditional methods.
Takes the physical wear and tear out of cornice installation by reducing lifted cornice weight and improving on the clumsy hand buttering process.
Produces higher quality results:
Applies a consistent measured bead of adhesive to the wall and ceiling.
Makes less mess:
Provides more control over adhesive wastage.
T2 Flat Boxes
The Tapepro T2 Flat Boxes provide a second tier alternative to the popular Blue 2 range and feature a different method of construction, blade holder sealing and setting adjustment.
The T2 box plates are assembled with fasteners and tie rods and the brass blade holder features an integral rubber seal. The blade pressure/coat thickness is controlled by a cam and flat spring, with two actuating pins.
The profile and size of the boxes is the same as the Blue 2 and they share many components. They perform in the same way to provide the best flat finishing.
- Rugged design built to last
- Large capacity boxes deliver increased productivity
- Simple cam wheel for adjusting blade tension allows easy accurate setting for the perfect crown
- CNC machined brass blade holder provides controllable flexing of the hardened steel blade to provide an accurate coat form and thickness.
- Anodized marine grade aluminium plates – can be replaced individually if damaged
- Pressure plate lid opens wide allowing easy access for cleaning
- Pressure plate mounted on axle with bearings for smoother operation
- Wheels run inside blade width – this means the last thing on the wall is the blade, and very handy for butt joints.
- Can be fitted with FBBG bead guides for corner or shadow beads
- Can be fitted with RP-200 Recess Plate for faster work flow filling the board recess after taping
- Repair part kits available to replace common wear parts
The BEST Automatic Taper on the market!
Featuring a superior design, the Tapepro Automatic Taper simultaneously applies paper tape and the correct amount of joint compound to all flat and internal angle joints on walls and ceilings.
- Rugged design built to last
- Unique quick release head for ease of cleaning
- Easily removed cover plate for easy access to internal parts
- Easy to use control tube with extra wide rollers to reduce wear
- Simplified design with less moving parts
- Easily adjustable backup roller tension
- Stainless steel drive chain
- Larger filler valve delivers faster loading
- Improved feed mechanism allows incremental feeding of tape without causing rips
- Pull ring on control tube for extended reach
- Swivel tape keeper stays attached to make changing tapes quicker
Twister Flat Box Handle
Tapepro Drywall Tools is continually looking for new ways to make your job easier.
If you’ve ever had to cut down sheets and ended up with flat joints at 600mm, 1800mm, or even 2400mm, you know how punishing that can be on your body.
Now you can use the Tapepro Twister™ Flat Box Handle, and adjust the handle to suit you, not the other way around. The Twister™ allows you to rotate the handle so that you can use a more comfortable position (from the floor), reducing stresses in your body.
- Standard FHX Handle – extends from 980 to 1600mm (4 positions)
- FH001 Connector Plate replaced with TSP Twister™ Swivel Plate
- Adjustable friction setting using star wheel
- Weighs 1.5kg
- TSP Swivel Plate available separately for retro fit to Tapepro Handles
The Tapepro Corner Box is designed to deliver joint compound to the Corner Finisher or Corner Glazer. Featuring our rugged peened plate construction and advanced axle design, the Tapepro Corner Box delivers effortless performance.
- Super tough peened construction
- High capacity for higher productivity
- Long reach cone for tight corners
- Safety cable to attach to Corner Finisher
- Easy open/close pressure plate for complete cleaning
- Pressure plate is mounted on an axle for smoother operation
The RP-200 Recess Plate is designed to be fitted to a Tapepro 200mm Flat box, to reduce the finished width to 140mm.
This is great for filling the recess after taping and provides a clean machine finish, feathered at the shoulder of the recess.
It works well in the following system:
Tape in flat joints using a Mud Box
Flatten tape with a joint knife (same speed as Mud Box)
Fill and finish recess with Flat Box and Recess Plate (same speed as Mud Box)
When dry, coat with 200mm Flat Box
When dry, finish with 300mm Flat Box
The Recess Plate fits under the edge of the skids, and is retained by spring pressure on the wheel axle.
Depending on compound consistency, try a blade tension setting of 4 or 5.
- LASER cut from durable stainless steel sheet metal
- Easy fitment to 200mm Tapepro Flat Boxes
- Not permanent – easily removed
The Tapepro Mud Box™ simultaneously applies paper tape and the correct amount of joint compound to all flat and internal angle joints.
It can be used with 75 or 150m rolls of paper tape, and features a spring loaded combination creaser wheel and tape cutter.
The Tapepro Mud Box™ is made of durable polycarbonate with rugged stainless steel and aluminium components.
It is easily cleaned and can be used with chemical setting compounds.
- Rugged design built to last
- Durable polycarbonate body
- Large tape wheel
- Combo creaser wheel/cutter
- Mud flow adjuster