Makes installing cornice FASTER:
Install cornice in half the time of traditional methods.
Takes the physical wear and tear out of cornice installation by reducing lifted cornice weight and improving on the clumsy hand buttering process.
Produces higher quality results:
Applies a consistent measured bead of adhesive to the wall and ceiling.
Makes less mess:
Provides more control over adhesive wastage.
What happens when the Pro-Reach range meets the SuperLite range? You get the best of both!
The FHX-SL handle uses a new filament wound carbon fibre tube, and the same lightened head and hollow pivot pin from the SuperLite handles. As with the normal FHX, the head has been anodised for greater wear resistance – and looks so good in black!
This new extendable is 200g lighter than the old one, and all the weight saving is at the head end where you feel it most.
The carbon fibre tube has the added advantage of being more comfortable, especially in winter when aluminium tubes can be very cold. The filament wound tube is very strong and also provides some grip for your hand.
- Weight: 1.2kg (2.6 lb)
- Length: 980 – 1600mm, 4 positions
- Carbon fibre outer tube, anodised aluminium inner tube
- Anodised head
- Hollow pivot pin
The BEST Automatic Taper on the market!
Featuring a superior design, the Tapepro Automatic Taper simultaneously applies paper tape and the correct amount of joint compound to all flat and internal angle joints on walls and ceilings.
- Rugged design built to last
- Unique quick release head for ease of cleaning
- Easily removed cover plate for easy access to internal parts
- Easy to use control tube with extra wide rollers to reduce wear
- Simplified design with less moving parts
- Easily adjustable backup roller tension
- Stainless steel drive chain
- Larger filler valve delivers faster loading
- Improved feed mechanism allows incremental feeding of tape without causing rips
- Pull ring on control tube for extended reach
- Swivel tape keeper stays attached to make changing tapes quicker
Adjustable Inside Applicator
Tapepro continues to innovate with the “Manta Ray” Adjustable Inside Applicator.
This applicator head is designed to apply joint compound to splayed internal angles, prior to fitting corner bead.
It features spring loaded wings that provide a range of movement from 160 to 100 deg. It does not apply compound to the apex of the joint so is perfect for expansion type corner beads which incorporate a flexible centre.
Great for Trim-Tex Mud Set Magic Corner or Trim-Tex Mud Set Adjustable Inside corner bead, but also suitable for other “mud-on” beads.
It is a snap fit to the Tapepro Compound Tube and also incorporates a new locking screw to ensure security.
- Precision CNC machined from high strength low friction industrial plastic
- Spring loaded range of 160-100 deg
- Snap fit onto compound tube
- Added locking screw for security on compound tube
The Tapepro Corner Box and Compound Tubes can be fitted with a number of applicator heads, including the Cornice Heads and the Manta-Ray.
In addition we also have applicator heads for 90 deg internal and external corners, and flats.
Internal – AH-38, Applicator Head 38
For dispensing ribbons of joint compound to both sides and apex of internal angle joints, horizontal or vertical, prior to applying paper tape or internal beads by hand. Also for applying addition compound to internal joints for top coat finishing with Straight Glazers.
External – OAH, Outside Applicator Head
Perfect for mudding external angles prior to fitting Trim-Tex Mud Set Bead. This a great and extremely fast way to fit your corner beads!
Like the AH-38, the OAH is designed to apply joint compound to the apex, making for the strongest joint possible.
Flat – FTA, Flat Tear-away Applicator
Designed specifically for use with Trim-Tex Mud Set Flat Tear-away bead. This is a very quick and easy way to install bead and creates less mess.
Can also be used on any internal joint of any angle using a double pass – one in each direction.
Tapepro Tools Cases are the best way to protect your valuable tools. The TC-1200 is perfect for internal tools while the TC-1400 is large enough to hold an Automatic Taper and the rest of your finishing tools, yet small enough to fit easily into your vehicle. The addition of wheels on the bottom of the TC-1400 make it so much easier to carry your tools onto the job, maybe in one trip!
- Aluminium outer with reinforced corners
- Four latches
- Comfortable handle
- 1230mm x 350mm x 115mm, 7kg
- Checker plate aluminium
- Four latches, two separate locking points
- Two comfortable handles
- Roller wheels at one end
- 1400mm x 360mm x 175mm, 9.5kg
- Long enough for an Auto Taper
- Deep enough for flat boxes
Outside Corner Roller
The Tapepro Outside Corner Roller is designed to be used on a variety of 90 degree outside corner beads including Trim-Tex™, No-Coat and Hydrotrim™.
It features a stainless steel sheet metal body with acetal rollers and stainless steel bushes. The rollers pivot in the centre allowing for corners that are not exactly 90 degrees and corner beads that have either tapered or parallel legs.
The OCR can be fitted to a standard 1200mm handle or the Pro-Reach Extendable Handle (XH).
- Durable stainless steel body
- CNC machined acetal rollers and stainless steel bushes
- Rollers pivot in the centre to allow for angular inconsistencies and/or tapered corner bead legs
Mud Box Pro
The Tapepro Mud Box Pro is an innovative improvement on the original model, the WMB-L Mud Box.
This tool fills the void between an automatic taper and a banjo, but has the functional features of the automatic taper.
The easiest taping tool to learn to use and also the easiest to clean, the Mud Box Pro simultaneously applies paper tape and joint compound to flat and internal angle joints.
- Separate creaser wheel/cutter, each operated by rear controls
- Cut tape by pulling a handle – no need to take the tape wheel off the wall
- Feed roller allows you to continue taping after cut-off
- Longer tape arms for increased reach
- New tape spool spring design to prevent bending
- Same simple mud bath operation
- Simple and robust design
The latest update features the same polycarbonate body as the updated WMB-L model, main features are:
- 0.5kg weight saving
- Clear section on side plates to see compound level
- Cable sleeves to protect cables and reduce exposure to compound, and to allow a reduction of arm length/weight
- Bracing in lid for side plate rigidity
- Better lid sealing along top side plate edge
The Tapepro Drywall Tools Nail Spotters are built for speed and comfort. Advanced design features include wheels located inside the blade width. The industry leading Tapepro Nail Spotters are designed to fill nail and screw indentations, allowing quick application over multiple nail lines.
The Nail Spotters feature the Tapepro distinctive peened method of construction for superior rigidity. The pressure plate is mounted on an axle which runs on nylon bearings, providing the smoothest and most accurate operation.
- Superior peened construction
- Axle mounted pressure plate for the smoothest operation
- Adjustable interlock handle position
- Larger 1-1/8″ tube for reduced fatigue and ultimate comfort
- Wheels on a fixed axle for smooth gliding
- Kick plate for quick positioning on walls
- Easy opening door for quick cleaning