Slayer Corner Kit
Tapepro has teamed up with Wallboard Tools to bring you a new kit with everything you need to tape and finish 90 deg internal joints: the Slayer Corner Kit.
What it does:
Adjustable Inside Applicator
Tapepro continues to innovate with the “Manta Ray” Adjustable Inside Applicator.
This applicator head is designed to apply joint compound to splayed internal angles, prior to fitting corner bead.
It features spring loaded wings that provide a range of movement from 160 to 100 deg. It does not apply compound to the apex of the joint so is perfect for expansion type corner beads which incorporate a flexible centre.
Great for Trim-Tex Mud Set Magic Corner or Trim-Tex Mud Set Adjustable Inside corner bead, but also suitable for other “mud-on” beads.
It is a snap fit to the Tapepro Compound Tube and also incorporates a new locking screw to ensure security.
- Precision CNC machined from high strength low friction industrial plastic
- Spring loaded range of 160-100 deg
- Snap fit onto compound tube
- Added locking screw for security on compound tube
Outside Corner Roller
The Tapepro Outside Corner Roller is designed to be used on a variety of 90 degree outside corner beads including Trim-Tex™, No-Coat and Hydrotrim™.
It features a stainless steel sheet metal body with acetal rollers and stainless steel bushes. The rollers pivot in the centre allowing for corners that are not exactly 90 degrees and corner beads that have either tapered or parallel legs.
The OCR can be fitted to a standard 1200mm handle or the Pro-Reach Extendable Handle (XH).
- Durable stainless steel body
- CNC machined acetal rollers and stainless steel bushes
- Rollers pivot in the centre to allow for angular inconsistencies and/or tapered corner bead legs
The Tapepro Drywall Tools Straight Glazers let you glaze off taped internals with ease. Run the Glazer from top to bottom and it will simultaneously wipe off excess compound and feather the edges, leaving you with a perfect first coat.
The Straight Glazers are designed to be used with the Corner Finisher Handle (CFH-1200,CF-XH) as a two step process: apply compound with Compound Tube or Corner Box using the AH-38 Applicator Head, then glaze with the straight glazer.
The Tapepro Corner Glazer is a one step tool similar to a Corner Finisher and is designed to be used with the Corner Box or Compound Tube; applying compound and finishing in one pass.
- Durable Acetal skids and ball socket for reduced friction
- Easy snap fit attachment
- Flat stainless steel spring for correct pressure
- Easy replacement of wear parts
- Excellent value
For bedding paper tape into internal angles, there’s nothing better than a Tapepro Corner Roller. Designed for use after the Tapepro Automatic Taper or Mud Box, the self aligning rollers force compound into the apex of the corner and force excess compound out. Nothing beds in paper tape better.
- Die cast aluminium body for durability and performance
- Durable solid stainless steel rollers and Delrin Acetal bushings provide smoother operation
- Swivel attachment adjusts to angle
- Larger 1-1/8″ tube for reduced fatigue and ultimate comfort and control
The Tapepro Drywall Tools Pro-Reach eXtendable Handle is a multi-purpose extendable handle that fits a range of popular tools:
with CFA024 for use with straight glazers or corner finishers (CF-XH),
with the CRA001 Corner Roller Head (CR-XH),
with 55mm or 75mm Nail Spotters, (NS-XH-55, NS-XH-75) or
with Corner Box using XH023 adaptor stud (CA-XH).
The handle can also be purchased as XH (with no attachments).
- Length 960mm to 1600mm
- Durable anodised tubes
- Comfortable tube size
- CR014 common fitting for range of attachments
The Tapepro Compound Applicator Tube is a robust and simple multi purpose tool.
It can be fitted with the Applicator Head (AH-38) for dispensing ribbons of joint compound to both sides and apex of internal angle joints, horizontal or vertical, prior to applying paper tape by hand.
The Outside Applicator Head (OAH) can be fitted for use on external angles – perfect for fitting Trim-Tex Mud Set Bead!
It can also be fitted with the 75mm Corner Glazer, or the 65, 75 and 90mm Corner Finishers (CF-65, 75, 90; CFP-75) for finishing internal corner joints, the Cornice Head range, the FAN Flat Applicator Nozzle, AIA Manta-Ray and the FTA Flat Tear-way Applicator.
Now available in 600mm nominal length (CA-T24).
- Robust aluminium main tube, powder coated for durability
- Piston head features two lip seals for positive sealing
- High flow nozzle made from acetal with a stainless steel ball
- Quick release nozzle and piston rod for easy cleaning
- O Ring seal behind the nozzle
The Tapepro Corner Box is designed to deliver joint compound to the Corner Finisher or Corner Glazer. Featuring our rugged peened plate construction and advanced axle design, the Tapepro Corner Box delivers effortless performance.
- Super tough peened construction
- High capacity for higher productivity
- Long reach cone for tight corners
- Safety cable to attach to Corner Finisher
- Easy open/close pressure plate for complete cleaning
- Pressure plate is mounted on an axle for smoother operation
The Tapepro Corner Box and Compound Tubes can be fitted with a number of applicator heads, including the Cornice Heads and the Manta-Ray.
In addition we also have applicator heads for 90 deg internal and external corners, and flats.
Internal – AH-38, Applicator Head 38
For dispensing ribbons of joint compound to both sides and apex of internal angle joints, horizontal or vertical, prior to applying paper tape or internal beads by hand. Also for applying addition compound to internal joints for top coat finishing with Straight Glazers.
External – OAH, Outside Applicator Head
Perfect for mudding external angles prior to fitting Trim-Tex Mud Set Bead. This a great and extremely fast way to fit your corner beads!
Like the AH-38, the OAH is designed to apply joint compound to the apex, making for the strongest joint possible.
Flat – FTA, Flat Tear-away Applicator
Designed specifically for use with Trim-Tex Mud Set Flat Tear-away bead. This is a very quick and easy way to install bead and creates less mess.
Can also be used on any internal joint of any angle using a double pass – one in each direction.