The BEST Automatic Taper on the market!
Featuring a superior design, the Tapepro Automatic Taper simultaneously applies paper tape and the correct amount of joint compound to all flat and internal angle joints on walls and ceilings.
- Rugged design built to last
- Unique quick release head for ease of cleaning
- Easily removed cover plate for easy access to internal parts
- Easy to use control tube with extra wide rollers to reduce wear
- Simplified design with less moving parts
- Easily adjustable backup roller tension
- Stainless steel drive chain
- Larger filler valve delivers faster loading
- Improved feed mechanism allows incremental feeding of tape without causing rips
- Pull ring on control tube for extended reach
- Swivel tape keeper stays attached to make changing tapes quicker
The RP-200 Recess Plate is designed to be fitted to a Tapepro 200mm Flat box, to reduce the finished width to 140mm.
This is great for filling the recess after taping and provides a clean machine finish, feathered at the shoulder of the recess.
It works well in the following system:
Tape in flat joints using a Mud Box
Flatten tape with a joint knife (same speed as Mud Box)
Fill and finish recess with Flat Box and Recess Plate (same speed as Mud Box)
When dry, coat with 200mm Flat Box
When dry, finish with 300mm Flat Box
The Recess Plate fits under the edge of the skids, and is retained by spring pressure on the wheel axle.
Depending on compound consistency, try a blade tension setting of 4 or 5.
- LASER cut from durable stainless steel sheet metal
- Easy fitment to 200mm Tapepro Flat Boxes
- Not permanent – easily removed
P Series Corner Finisher
The Tapepro P series corner finisher features a low friction high strength industrial plastic body. This requires fewer parts, reducing cost.
The stainless steel frames have been laser cut and machined for accuracy and feature super wear resistant cemented carbide blades and skids.
When fitted to the Tapepro Corner Box or Compound Tube, joint compound is forced through the Corner Finisher into the angle; the finisher then feathers the edges to produce a smooth joint.
The Tapepro Compound Applicator Tube is a robust and simple multi purpose tool.
It can be fitted with the Applicator Head (AH-38) for dispensing ribbons of joint compound to both sides and apex of internal angle joints, horizontal or vertical, prior to applying paper tape by hand.
The Outside Applicator Head (OAH) can be fitted for use on external angles – perfect for fitting Trim-Tex Mud Set Bead!
It can also be fitted with the 75mm Corner Glazer, or the 65, 75 and 90mm Corner Finishers (CF-65, 75, 90; CFP-75) for finishing internal corner joints, the Cornice Head range, the FAN Flat Applicator Nozzle, AIA Manta-Ray and the FTA Flat Tear-way Applicator.
Now available in 600mm nominal length (CA-T24).
- Robust aluminium main tube, powder coated for durability
- Piston head features two lip seals for positive sealing
- High flow nozzle made from acetal with a stainless steel ball
- Quick release nozzle and piston rod for easy cleaning
- O Ring seal behind the nozzle
The Tapepro Mud Box™ simultaneously applies paper tape and the correct amount of joint compound to all flat and internal angle joints.
It can be used with 75 or 150m rolls of paper tape, and features a spring loaded combination creaser wheel and tape cutter.
The Tapepro Mud Box™ is made of durable polycarbonate with rugged stainless steel and aluminium components.
It is easily cleaned and can be used with chemical setting compounds.
- Rugged design built to last
- Durable polycarbonate body
- Large tape wheel
- Combo creaser wheel/cutter
- Mud flow adjuster
The Tapepro Corner Finisher is the finest precision built finisher on the market! When fitted to the Tapepro Corner Box, joint compound is forced through the Corner Finisher into the angle; the finisher then feathers the edges to produce a smooth joint.
The 65mm Corner Finisher is designed to be used in conjunction with the Corner Finisher Handle to glaze off excess compound and feather the edges after using the Corner Roller.
The 75mm and 90mm finishers apply a finishing coat when fitted to the Corner Box or Compound Tube.
- Precision machined billet aluminium head provides durability and performance
- Fabricated stainless steel frames provide a superior fit to the head ensuring smooth operation
- Carbide blades provide maximum wear resistance
- Additional springs and adjuster clip achieve the perfect spring tension
Tapepro Tools Cases are the best way to protect your valuable tools. The TC-1200 is perfect for internal tools while the TC-1400 is large enough to hold an Automatic Taper and the rest of your finishing tools, yet small enough to fit easily into your vehicle. The addition of wheels on the bottom of the TC-1400 make it so much easier to carry your tools onto the job, maybe in one trip!
- Aluminium outer with reinforced corners
- Four latches
- Comfortable handle
- 1230mm x 350mm x 115mm, 7kg
- Checker plate aluminium
- Four latches, two separate locking points
- Two comfortable handles
- Roller wheels at one end
- 1400mm x 360mm x 175mm, 9.5kg
- Long enough for an Auto Taper
- Deep enough for flat boxes
Shorty Flat Box Handle
The new “Shorty” mini handle from Tapepro allows you to get close to your flat box, real close.
The Shorty attaches to your flat box the same way as normal handles, but has no moving parts – no brake. It consists of a control grip, and a push plate. The grip can be be adjusted for height and angle, and it’s easy to sweep the flat box off the wall. It feels more like an extension of your hand.
Handy for confined spaces where a normal handle won’t fit, or for added control and balance when working at height – great for scaffold work or when using stilts. You’ll also find those high or low joints easier when you can get closer to your flat box.
The Shorty handle can also be used to give an “Auto Box” style assist. Simply extend the fingers from the hand on the push plate and grab the lip of the flat box radius plate. You can then squeeze the two together to push more compound out. Handy when you’re in a difficult position.
- Adjustable Grip – Use 4mm or 5/32″ allen key to adjust the grip both vertically and horizontally
- More Power – Rest your hand on the push plate and loop your fingers over the front of the box for an “Auto Box” like action
- Precision Control – The comfortable and ergonomic grip allows complete control over the path of your Flat Box
- Compact Size – Coat joints in tight spaces like cupboards, toilets and hallways fast using your Flat Box
- Simplified Design – No moving parts
The Tapepro Corner Box is designed to deliver joint compound to the Corner Finisher or Corner Glazer. Featuring our rugged peened plate construction and advanced axle design, the Tapepro Corner Box delivers effortless performance.
- Super tough peened construction
- High capacity for higher productivity
- Long reach cone for tight corners
- Safety cable to attach to Corner Finisher
- Easy open/close pressure plate for complete cleaning
- Pressure plate is mounted on an axle for smoother operation