Outside Corner Roller
The Tapepro Outside Corner Roller is designed to be used on a variety of 90 degree outside corner beads including Trim-Tex™, No-Coat and Hydrotrim™.
It features a stainless steel sheet metal body with acetal rollers and stainless steel bushes. The rollers pivot in the centre allowing for corners that are not exactly 90 degrees and corner beads that have either tapered or parallel legs.
The OCR can be fitted to a standard 1200mm handle or the Pro-Reach Extendable Handle (XH).
- Durable stainless steel body
- CNC machined acetal rollers and stainless steel bushes
- Rollers pivot in the centre to allow for angular inconsistencies and/or tapered corner bead legs
The Tapepro Drywall Tools Pro-Reach eXtendable Handle is a multi-purpose extendable handle that fits a range of popular tools:
with CFA024 for use with straight glazers or corner finishers (CF-XH),
with the CRA001 Corner Roller Head (CR-XH),
with 55mm or 75mm Nail Spotters, (NS-XH-55, NS-XH-75) or
with Corner Box using XH023 adaptor stud (CA-XH).
The handle can also be purchased as XH (with no attachments).
- Length 960mm to 1600mm
- Durable anodised tubes
- Comfortable tube size
- CR014 common fitting for range of attachments
Twister Flat Box Handle
Tapepro Drywall Tools is continually looking for new ways to make your job easier.
If you’ve ever had to cut down sheets and ended up with flat joints at 600mm, 1800mm, or even 2400mm, you know how punishing that can be on your body.
Now you can use the Tapepro Twister™ Flat Box Handle, and adjust the handle to suit you, not the other way around. The Twister™ allows you to rotate the handle so that you can use a more comfortable position (from the floor), reducing stresses in your body.
- Standard FHX Handle – extends from 980 to 1600mm (4 positions)
- FH001 Connector Plate replaced with TSP Twister™ Swivel Plate
- Adjustable friction setting using star wheel
- Weighs 1.5kg
- TSP Swivel Plate available separately for retro fit to Tapepro Handles
Blue 2 Flat Boxes
The Tapepro Flat Boxes are high capacity, and feature a unique peened construction for additional strength.
Tapepro Flat Boxes apply joint compound to all flat recess and butt joints, automatically crowning the joint and feathering the edges.
The pressure plate is fitted to an axle for the smoothest operation. The wheels are mounted on a fixed axle for more rigidity and run inside the blade width so the blade is always the last thing on the wall – very handy for butt joints!
- Rugged design built to last
- Larger capacity boxes deliver increased productivity
- Improved design for adjusting blade tension allows easy accurate setting for the perfect crown
- Anodized marine grade aluminium plates peened together for superior durability
- Pressure plate lid opens wide allowing easy access for cleaning
- Pressure plate mounted on axle with bearings for smoother operation
- Wheels run inside blade width
- New springs allow easy and full opening of lid
- Can be fitted with FBBG bead guides for corner or shadow beads
- Can be fitted with RP-200 Recess Plate for faster work flow filling the board recess after taping
The Tapepro Drywall Tools Loading Pump is truly the world’s toughest pump. Featuring a superior design this robust tool can be used with quick-set or air drying compounds to fill all the tools in the Tapepro range. The stainless steel clips provide quick release of the pump tube, allowing efficient and easy cleaning.
The self priming pump spring eliminates the need to prime your pump providing contractors with a pump that is Primed for Action!
- Rugged Aliminium and stainless steel components
- Powder coated pump tube
- Quick release detent ring pin in handle for easy stowage
- Longer pump handle for added leverage and less fatigue
- Precision machined head
- Quick release clips mounted on pump head for easy cleaning
- Piston valve spring ensures a positive seal
- Quick release foot valve for easy cleaning
The Tapepro Corner Box and Compound Tubes can be fitted with a number of applicator heads, including the Cornice Heads and the Manta-Ray.
In addition we also have applicator heads for 90 deg internal and external corners, and flats.
Internal – AH-38, Applicator Head 38
For dispensing ribbons of joint compound to both sides and apex of internal angle joints, horizontal or vertical, prior to applying paper tape or internal beads by hand. Also for applying addition compound to internal joints for top coat finishing with Straight Glazers.
External – OAH, Outside Applicator Head
Perfect for mudding external angles prior to fitting Trim-Tex Mud Set Bead. This a great and extremely fast way to fit your corner beads!
Like the AH-38, the OAH is designed to apply joint compound to the apex, making for the strongest joint possible.
Flat – FTA, Flat Tear-away Applicator
Designed specifically for use with Trim-Tex Mud Set Flat Tear-away bead. This is a very quick and easy way to install bead and creates less mess.
Can also be used on any internal joint of any angle using a double pass – one in each direction.
Pro-Reach Flat Box Handle
The Tapepro extendable handle retains the same look and feel as our fixed length handle range, and extends from 980 to 1600mm – pretty handy for switching from wall joints to ceilings.
- Extends from 980 to 1600mm (4 positions)
- Weighs 1.4kg
- Durable anodised tubes
- Anodised head for increased wear resistance
- Same comfortable tube size and ergonomic grip
- Same proven all position brake
Makes installing cornice FASTER:
Install cornice in half the time of traditional methods.
Takes the physical wear and tear out of cornice installation by reducing lifted cornice weight and improving on the clumsy hand buttering process.
Produces higher quality results:
Applies a consistent measured bead of adhesive to the wall and ceiling.
Makes less mess:
Provides more control over adhesive wastage.
The RP-200 Recess Plate is designed to be fitted to a Tapepro 200mm Flat box, to reduce the finished width to 140mm.
This is great for filling the recess after taping and provides a clean machine finish, feathered at the shoulder of the recess.
It works well in the following system:
Tape in flat joints using a Mud Box
Flatten tape with a joint knife (same speed as Mud Box)
Fill and finish recess with Flat Box and Recess Plate (same speed as Mud Box)
When dry, coat with 200mm Flat Box
When dry, finish with 300mm Flat Box
The Recess Plate fits under the edge of the skids, and is retained by spring pressure on the wheel axle.
Depending on compound consistency, try a blade tension setting of 4 or 5.
- LASER cut from durable stainless steel sheet metal
- Easy fitment to 200mm Tapepro Flat Boxes
- Not permanent – easily removed