The use of the tapepro.com website (“Website”) and the sale of products offered on this Website is governed by the terms and conditions set forth below and all other disclaimers, guidelines, policies and terms and conditions of sale appearing on this Website under Policies (collectively, the “Terms and Conditions”).
Your use of this Website in any manner, whether browsing, activating an account with us or making a purchase, constitutes your acknowledgement that you have read the Terms and Conditions and that you agree to follow and be bound by them.
Tapepro reserves the right to modify or change the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to you. Therefore, we recommend that you read them carefully each time you use this Website.
Tapepro respects the rights of individuals to determine to whom they give their personal information and how their information is used.
Tapepro’s Privacy Statement
The information you give us is used for two purposes – to process your order and to give you the best possible service.
Your privacy is very important to us and Tapepro will always act to protect your information. Tapepro takes this responsibility seriously and is very careful about how and when your personal information is collected, used and shared.
This statement tells you in general terms what our commitment is, why we need to collect personal information, who we may share that information with (outside of Tapepro) and how you may access personal information that we keep.
Tapepro’s Privacy Commitment
- We will always make sure that we handle your personal information securely and carefully and will only use your personal information when it is necessary for us to deliver you a service or perform other necessary business functions and activities
- Tapepro will not use your information for purposes unrelated to the services we provide, unless we first obtain your consent
- Wherever possible Tapepro will give you the option of interacting anonymously with us provided it is practicable and lawful to do so
- We will always use fair and lawful means of collecting personal information
- In most circumstances we will collect personal information directly from you
What personal information do we collect
The personal information we collect is in most cases supplied directly by you when you give us your details, place an order, or provide feedback to us.
The type of service or interaction you wish to receive will determine the specific type of information we need to collect. This may include the following: Name, address, phone and other contact details (fax, email etc), merchandise information (purchases, orders etc), and method of payment.
Why we collect information
We collect information for a number of reasons including to:
- deliver products or services to you
- complete other transactions with you or on your behalf
- improve our service
- protect against fraud or theft
- provide offers that are of greater interest or benefit to you
How we collect this information
We collect information in a number of ways including:
- When you register your details with us or give us the information
- When you order goods or services, particularly when those products are delivered
- Sometimes, we may add to your personal information additional information from external sources. This is mainly done to verify the accuracy of the information we have and, again, to personalise and improve our service
Who we share your information with
Tapepro does not intend selling your personal information to other parties. However, we will often need to pass personal details such as your name and address to companies who perform parts of our service delivery. This includes organisations such as TNT. In these circumstances, Tapepro will ensure that these third parties undertake to protect your privacy.
We are committed to providing you with a secure process for purchasing our products on the Internet.
All credit card information is encrypted before transmission using Secure Sockets Layer or SSL. This secure server software encrypts all the information you input before it is sent to us.
For your security, we use the latest encryption technology.
When you interact with us on the internet, our system automatically sends you a ‘cookie’. A cookie is a small amount of information sent from a web server to your computer, electronic tablet or smart phone that enables your device to be recognised. It is used to handle your internet sessions on that device and contains a unique identifier.
Other information stored by the cookie includes website traffic data. This data is not used to identify individual details. We only collate the data into anonymous results in order to evaluate and improve our internet and shopping service for our customers.
Email Subscription Lists
We currently have an electronic Direct Marketing (eDM) email list which provides information to subscribers. If you elect to subscribe to our eDM, these services will be provided to you to communicate product information, special events and offers. We also use search engine and social media sites to make marketing offers which may be of interest to you. Our marketing subscription list is an ‘opt in’ system. You may unsubscribe easily by clicking on the unsubscribe link that appears in all of our marketing communications to you.
We will never knowingly send you electronic messages without your consent. For more information on the Spam Act 2003, please visit https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/C2016C00614
Returns are accepted up to 30 days unused and in original packaging. A 20% restocking fee will apply.
Duties and Taxes
Any local duties, customs, and taxes that apply must be paid by the recipient upon delivery.
Note: www.tapepro.com is owned and operated by:
Tape-Pro Drywall Tools Pty Ltd
ACN 096 205 631 ABN 36 096 205 631
1/32 Leda Drive
Burleigh QLD 4220
P. 61 7 5520 6022