For bedding paper tape into internal angles, there’s nothing better than a Tapepro Corner Roller. Designed for use after the Tapepro Automatic Taper or Mud Box, the self aligning rollers force compound into the apex of the corner and force excess compound out. Nothing beds in paper tape better.
- Die cast aluminium body for durability and performance
- Durable solid stainless steel rollers and Delrin Acetal bushings provide smoother operation
- Swivel attachment adjusts to angle
- Larger 1-1/8″ tube for reduced fatigue and ultimate comfort and control
The Tapepro Corner Box is designed to deliver joint compound to the Corner Finisher or Corner Glazer. Featuring our rugged peened plate construction and advanced axle design, the Tapepro Corner Box delivers effortless performance.
- Super tough peened construction
- High capacity for higher productivity
- Long reach cone for tight corners
- Safety cable to attach to Corner Finisher
- Easy open/close pressure plate for complete cleaning
- Pressure plate is mounted on an axle for smoother operation
The Tapepro Corner Finisher is the finest precision built finisher on the market! When fitted to the Tapepro Corner Box, joint compound is forced through the Corner Finisher into the angle; the finisher then feathers the edges to produce a smooth joint.
The 65mm Corner Finisher is designed to be used in conjunction with the Corner Finisher Handle to glaze off excess compound and feather the edges after using the Corner Roller.
The 75mm and 90mm finishers apply a finishing coat when fitted to the Corner Box or Compound Tube.
- Precision machined billet aluminium head provides durability and performance
- Fabricated stainless steel frames provide a superior fit to the head ensuring smooth operation
- Carbide blades provide maximum wear resistance
- Additional springs and adjuster clip achieve the perfect spring tension
Flat Box Handles
The Tapepro Flat Box Handle is the industry leader in design and comfort. Our large range of handles feature a unique braking system that engages at any angle.
The Tapepro Flat Box handles attach to Flat Boxes and are available in 600, 900, 1050, 1200, 1500 and 1800mm lengths. Handle Extensions are also available in 600 and 1200mm to provide additional reach.
- All position brake
- Comfortable tube size
- Ergonomic grip
- Easy attachment of extension handles
- NEW – 600mm version now available
Mud Shark Flat Applicator
The Tapepro Flat Applicator Compound Tube is a fantastic addition to our range.
Like the compound Applicator Tube, it is simple and robust.
It has two main functions: it can be used to fill the recess in flat joints for taping. Some plasterers have done this in the past using a flat box – this is much better as it holds much more compound than a flat box, and you can draw compound straight out of the bucket! Quick!
It can also be used to fill your flat boxes. Simply draw the compound out of a bucket, place the nozzle into the flat box and fill – very quick and easy.
- Robust aluminium main tube, powder coated for durability
- Piston head features two lip seals for positive sealing
- Quick release nozzle and piston rod for easy cleaning
- O Ring seal behind the nozzle
- High flow nozzle made from industrial plastic with special mud wings
- Includes replaceable 135mm blade (same material as flat box blades)
- Flat Applicator Nozzle (FAN) also available separately
The Tapepro Drywall Tools Straight Glazers let you glaze off taped internals with ease. Run the Glazer from top to bottom and it will simultaneously wipe off excess compound and feather the edges, leaving you with a perfect first coat.
The Straight Glazers are designed to be used with the Corner Finisher Handle (CFH-1200,CF-XH) as a two step process: apply compound with Compound Tube or Corner Box using the AH-38 Applicator Head, then glaze with the straight glazer.
The Tapepro Corner Glazer is a one step tool similar to a Corner Finisher and is designed to be used with the Corner Box or Compound Tube; applying compound and finishing in one pass.
- Durable Acetal skids and ball socket for reduced friction
- Easy snap fit attachment
- Flat stainless steel spring for correct pressure
- Easy replacement of wear parts
- Excellent value
The Tapepro Corner Box and Compound Tubes can be fitted with a number of applicator heads, including the Cornice Heads and the Manta-Ray.
In addition we also have applicator heads for 90 deg internal and external corners, and flats.
Internal – AH-38, Applicator Head 38
For dispensing ribbons of joint compound to both sides and apex of internal angle joints, horizontal or vertical, prior to applying paper tape or internal beads by hand. Also for applying addition compound to internal joints for top coat finishing with Straight Glazers.
External – OAH, Outside Applicator Head
Perfect for mudding external angles prior to fitting Trim-Tex Mud Set Bead. This a great and extremely fast way to fit your corner beads!
Like the AH-38, the OAH is designed to apply joint compound to the apex, making for the strongest joint possible.
Flat – FTA, Flat Tear-away Applicator
Designed specifically for use with Trim-Tex Mud Set Flat Tear-away bead. This is a very quick and easy way to install bead and creates less mess.
Can also be used on any internal joint of any angle using a double pass – one in each direction.
Pro-Reach Flat Box Handle
The Tapepro extendable handle retains the same look and feel as our fixed length handle range, and extends from 980 to 1600mm – pretty handy for switching from wall joints to ceilings.
- Extends from 980 to 1600mm (4 positions)
- Weighs 1.4kg
- Durable anodised tubes
- Anodised head for increased wear resistance
- Same comfortable tube size and ergonomic grip
- Same proven all position brake
The Tapepro Mud Box™ simultaneously applies paper tape and the correct amount of joint compound to all flat and internal angle joints.
It can be used with 75 or 150m rolls of paper tape, and features a spring loaded combination creaser wheel and tape cutter.
The Tapepro Mud Box™ is made of durable polycarbonate with rugged stainless steel and aluminium components.
It is easily cleaned and can be used with chemical setting compounds.
- Rugged design built to last
- Durable polycarbonate body
- Large tape wheel
- Combo creaser wheel/cutter
- Mud flow adjuster