The Tapepro Mud Box™ simultaneously applies paper tape and the correct amount of joint compound to all flat and internal angle joints.
It can be used with 75 or 150m rolls of paper tape, and features a spring loaded combination creaser wheel and tape cutter.
The Tapepro Mud Box™ is made of durable polycarbonate with rugged stainless steel and aluminium components.
It is easily cleaned and can be used with chemical setting compounds.
- Rugged design built to last
- Durable polycarbonate body
- Large tape wheel
- Combo creaser wheel/cutter
- Mud flow adjuster
The Tapepro Corner Box is designed to deliver joint compound to the Corner Finisher or Corner Glazer. Featuring our rugged peened plate construction and advanced axle design, the Tapepro Corner Box delivers effortless performance.
- Super tough peened construction
- High capacity for higher productivity
- Long reach cone for tight corners
- Safety cable to attach to Corner Finisher
- Easy open/close pressure plate for complete cleaning
- Pressure plate is mounted on an axle for smoother operation
Mud Box Pro
The Tapepro Mud Box Pro is an innovative improvement on the original model, the WMB-L Mud Box.
This tool fills the void between an automatic taper and a banjo, but has the functional features of the automatic taper.
The easiest taping tool to learn to use and also the easiest to clean, the Mud Box Pro simultaneously applies paper tape and joint compound to flat and internal angle joints.
- Separate creaser wheel/cutter, each operated by rear controls
- Cut tape by pulling a handle – no need to take the tape wheel off the wall
- Feed roller allows you to continue taping after cut-off
- Longer tape arms for increased reach
- New tape spool spring design to prevent bending
- Same simple mud bath operation
- Simple and robust design
The latest update features the same polycarbonate body as the updated WMB-L model, main features are:
- 0.5kg weight saving
- Clear section on side plates to see compound level
- Cable sleeves to protect cables and reduce exposure to compound, and to allow a reduction of arm length/weight
- Bracing in lid for side plate rigidity
- Better lid sealing along top side plate edge
The Tapepro Compound Applicator Tube is a robust and simple multi purpose tool.
It can be fitted with the Applicator Head (AH-38) for dispensing ribbons of joint compound to both sides and apex of internal angle joints, horizontal or vertical, prior to applying paper tape by hand.
The Outside Applicator Head (OAH) can be fitted for use on external angles – perfect for fitting Trim-Tex Mud Set Bead!
It can also be fitted with the 75mm Corner Glazer, or the 65, 75 and 90mm Corner Finishers (CF-65, 75, 90; CFP-75) for finishing internal corner joints, the Cornice Head range, the FAN Flat Applicator Nozzle, AIA Manta-Ray and the FTA Flat Tear-way Applicator.
Now available in 600mm nominal length (CA-T24).
- Robust aluminium main tube, powder coated for durability
- Piston head features two lip seals for positive sealing
- High flow nozzle made from acetal with a stainless steel ball
- Quick release nozzle and piston rod for easy cleaning
- O Ring seal behind the nozzle
Booster Auto Boxes
Tapepro Booster Auto Boxes feature a spring loaded pressure plate (lid) that helps force joint compound out of the box. This reduces the effort required and is particularly handy for out of position or difficult to reach areas.
The springs are positioned so that they operate to close the pressure plate. For control, the pressure plate is held in position by a ratchet mechanism which is released when the box is positioned on a flat surface such as a wall or ceiling. The release pawl rotates about the wheel axle, and features a wheel that runs on the underside of the box.
When the box is positioned on the wall, pressure is applied to the wheel which rotates the pawl out of engagement with the arc. This allows the springs to apply pressure to the compound to reduce the pressure required from the operator.When the box is removed from the wall, the pawl re-engages and prevents the operation of the springs, stopping the flow of joint compound.
- Reverse springs – easier to push
- Durable components
- Easy to operate
- Reduced fatigue
The Tapepro Drywall Tools Loading Pump is truly the world’s toughest pump. Featuring a superior design this robust tool can be used with quick-set or air drying compounds to fill all the tools in the Tapepro range. The stainless steel clips provide quick release of the pump tube, allowing efficient and easy cleaning.
The self priming pump spring eliminates the need to prime your pump providing contractors with a pump that is Primed for Action!
- Rugged Aliminium and stainless steel components
- Powder coated pump tube
- Quick release detent ring pin in handle for easy stowage
- Longer pump handle for added leverage and less fatigue
- Precision machined head
- Quick release clips mounted on pump head for easy cleaning
- Piston valve spring ensures a positive seal
- Quick release foot valve for easy cleaning
T2 Flat Boxes
The Tapepro T2 Flat Boxes provide a second tier alternative to the popular Blue 2 range and feature a different method of construction, blade holder sealing and setting adjustment.
The T2 box plates are assembled with fasteners and tie rods and the brass blade holder features an integral rubber seal. The blade pressure/coat thickness is controlled by a cam and flat spring, with two actuating pins.
The profile and size of the boxes is the same as the Blue 2 and they share many components. They perform in the same way to provide the best flat finishing.
- Rugged design built to last
- Large capacity boxes deliver increased productivity
- Simple cam wheel for adjusting blade tension allows easy accurate setting for the perfect crown
- CNC machined brass blade holder provides controllable flexing of the hardened steel blade to provide an accurate coat form and thickness.
- Anodized marine grade aluminium plates – can be replaced individually if damaged
- Pressure plate lid opens wide allowing easy access for cleaning
- Pressure plate mounted on axle with bearings for smoother operation
- Wheels run inside blade width – this means the last thing on the wall is the blade, and very handy for butt joints.
- Can be fitted with FBBG bead guides for corner or shadow beads
- Can be fitted with RP-200 Recess Plate for faster work flow filling the board recess after taping
- Repair part kits available to replace common wear parts
The RP-200 Recess Plate is designed to be fitted to a Tapepro 200mm Flat box, to reduce the finished width to 140mm.
This is great for filling the recess after taping and provides a clean machine finish, feathered at the shoulder of the recess.
It works well in the following system:
Tape in flat joints using a Mud Box
Flatten tape with a joint knife (same speed as Mud Box)
Fill and finish recess with Flat Box and Recess Plate (same speed as Mud Box)
When dry, coat with 200mm Flat Box
When dry, finish with 300mm Flat Box
The Recess Plate fits under the edge of the skids, and is retained by spring pressure on the wheel axle.
Depending on compound consistency, try a blade tension setting of 4 or 5.
- LASER cut from durable stainless steel sheet metal
- Easy fitment to 200mm Tapepro Flat Boxes
- Not permanent – easily removed
Tapepro Tools Cases are the best way to protect your valuable tools. The TC-1200 is perfect for internal tools while the TC-1400 is large enough to hold an Automatic Taper and the rest of your finishing tools, yet small enough to fit easily into your vehicle. The addition of wheels on the bottom of the TC-1400 make it so much easier to carry your tools onto the job, maybe in one trip!
- Aluminium outer with reinforced corners
- Four latches
- Comfortable handle
- 1230mm x 350mm x 115mm, 7kg
- Checker plate aluminium
- Four latches, two separate locking points
- Two comfortable handles
- Roller wheels at one end
- 1400mm x 360mm x 175mm, 9.5kg
- Long enough for an Auto Taper
- Deep enough for flat boxes