Blue 2 Flat Boxes
The Tapepro Flat Boxes are high capacity, and feature a unique peened construction for additional strength.
Tapepro Flat Boxes apply joint compound to all flat recess and butt joints, automatically crowning the joint and feathering the edges.
The pressure plate is fitted to an axle for the smoothest operation. The wheels are mounted on a fixed axle for more rigidity and run inside the blade width so the blade is always the last thing on the wall – very handy for butt joints!
- Rugged design built to last
- Larger capacity boxes deliver increased productivity
- Improved design for adjusting blade tension allows easy accurate setting for the perfect crown
- Anodized marine grade aluminium plates peened together for superior durability
- Pressure plate lid opens wide allowing easy access for cleaning
- Pressure plate mounted on axle with bearings for smoother operation
- Wheels run inside blade width
- Extended loop springs allow easy and full opening of lid
- Sizes: 200mm, 250mm, 300mm (8″, 10″, 12″)
- Can be fitted with FBBG bead guides for corner or shadow beads
- 200 and 250mm can be fitted with reducer plates to reduce finished width
Now available is a 350mm (14″) version based on the 300mm (12″) flat box, but featuring a blade holder length of 375mm/14.75”.
We have used innovative plates that mount to the sides of the box to allow the fitting of the longer blade holder and retainer. This reduces the effort required to push compared to full width 14″ boxes – it feels the same as a 300mm/12″ box.
Perfect for anywhere you want a wider coat: problem framing, raised shoulders, butt joints etc.
200mm, 250mm, 300mm, 350mm