Pro-Reach Flat Box Handle
The Tapepro extendable handle retains the same look and feel as our fixed length handle range, and extends from 980 to 1600mm – pretty handy for switching from wall joints to ceilings.
- Extends from 980 to 1600mm (4 positions)
- Weighs 1.4kg
- Durable anodised tubes
- Anodised head for increased wear resistance
- Same comfortable tube size and ergonomic grip
- Same proven all position brake
The Tapepro Drywall Tools Straight Glazers let you glaze off taped internals with ease. Run the Glazer from top to bottom and it will simultaneously wipe off excess compound and feather the edges, leaving you with a perfect first coat.
The Straight Glazers are designed to be used with the Corner Finisher Handle (CFH-1200,CF-XH) as a two step process: apply compound with Compound Tube or Corner Box using the AH-38 Applicator Head, then glaze with the straight glazer.
The Tapepro Corner Glazer is a one step tool similar to a Corner Finisher and is designed to be used with the Corner Box or Compound Tube; applying compound and finishing in one pass.
- Durable Acetal skids and ball socket for reduced friction
- Easy snap fit attachment
- Flat stainless steel spring for correct pressure
- Easy replacement of wear parts
- Excellent value
Makes installing cornice FASTER:
Install cornice in half the time of traditional methods.
Takes the physical wear and tear out of cornice installation by reducing lifted cornice weight and improving on the clumsy hand buttering process.
Produces higher quality results:
Applies a consistent measured bead of adhesive to the wall and ceiling.
Makes less mess:
Provides more control over adhesive wastage.
What happens when the Pro-Reach range meets the SuperLite range? You get the best of both!
The FHX-SL handle uses a new filament wound carbon fibre tube, and the same lightened head and hollow pivot pin from the SuperLite handles. As with the normal FHX, the head has been anodised for greater wear resistance – and looks so good in black!
This new extendable is 200g lighter than the old one, and all the weight saving is at the head end where you feel it most.
The carbon fibre tube has the added advantage of being more comfortable, especially in winter when aluminium tubes can be very cold. The filament wound tube is very strong and also provides some grip for your hand.
- Weight: 1.2kg (2.6 lb)
- Length: 980 – 1600mm, 4 positions
- Carbon fibre outer tube, anodised aluminium inner tube
- Anodised head
- Hollow pivot pin
Shorty Flat Box Handle
The new “Shorty” mini handle from Tapepro allows you to get close to your flat box, real close.
The Shorty attaches to your flat box the same way as normal handles, but has no moving parts – no brake. It consists of a control grip, and a push plate. The grip can be be adjusted for height and angle, and it’s easy to sweep the flat box off the wall. It feels more like an extension of your hand.
Handy for confined spaces where a normal handle won’t fit, or for added control and balance when working at height – great for scaffold work or when using stilts. You’ll also find those high or low joints easier when you can get closer to your flat box.
The Shorty handle can also be used to give an “Auto Box” style assist. Simply extend the fingers from the hand on the push plate and grab the lip of the flat box radius plate. You can then squeeze the two together to push more compound out. Handy when you’re in a difficult position.
- Adjustable Grip – Use 4mm or 5/32″ allen key to adjust the grip both vertically and horizontally
- More Power – Rest your hand on the push plate and loop your fingers over the front of the box for an “Auto Box” like action
- Precision Control – The comfortable and ergonomic grip allows complete control over the path of your Flat Box
- Compact Size – Coat joints in tight spaces like cupboards, toilets and hallways fast using your Flat Box
- Simplified Design – No moving parts
The Tapepro Drywall Tools Loading Pump is truly the world’s toughest pump. Featuring a superior design this robust tool can be used with quick-set or air drying compounds to fill all the tools in the Tapepro range. The stainless steel clips provide quick release of the pump tube, allowing efficient and easy cleaning.
The self priming pump spring eliminates the need to prime your pump providing contractors with a pump that is Primed for Action!
- Rugged Aliminium and stainless steel components
- Powder coated pump tube
- Quick release detent ring pin in handle for easy stowage
- Longer pump handle for added leverage and less fatigue
- Precision machined head
- Quick release clips mounted on pump head for easy cleaning
- Piston valve spring ensures a positive seal
- Quick release foot valve for easy cleaning