The Tapepro Drywall Tools Loading Pump is truly the world’s toughest pump. Featuring a superior design this robust tool can be used with quick-set or air drying compounds to fill all the tools in the Tapepro range. The stainless steel clips provide quick release of the pump tube, allowing efficient and easy cleaning.
The self priming pump spring eliminates the need to prime your pump providing contractors with a pump that is Primed for Action!
- Rugged Aliminium and stainless steel components
- Powder coated pump tube
- Quick release detent ring pin in handle for easy stowage
- Longer pump handle for added leverage and less fatigue
- Precision machined head
- Quick release clips mounted on pump head for easy cleaning
- Piston valve spring ensures a positive seal
- Quick release foot valve for easy cleaning
T2 Flat Boxes
The Tapepro T2 Flat Boxes provide a second tier alternative to the popular Blue 2 range and feature a different method of construction, blade holder sealing and setting adjustment.
The T2 box plates are assembled with fasteners and tie rods and the brass blade holder features an integral rubber seal. The blade pressure/coat thickness is controlled by a cam and flat spring, with two actuating pins.
The profile and size of the boxes is the same as the Blue 2 and they share many components. They perform in the same way to provide the best flat finishing.
- Rugged design built to last
- Large capacity boxes deliver increased productivity
- Simple cam wheel for adjusting blade tension allows easy accurate setting for the perfect crown
- CNC machined brass blade holder provides controllable flexing of the hardened steel blade to provide an accurate coat form and thickness.
- Anodized marine grade aluminium plates – can be replaced individually if damaged
- Pressure plate lid opens wide allowing easy access for cleaning
- Pressure plate mounted on axle with bearings for smoother operation
- Wheels run inside blade width – this means the last thing on the wall is the blade, and very handy for butt joints.
- Can be fitted with FBBG bead guides for corner or shadow beads
- Can be fitted with RP-200 Recess Plate for faster work flow filling the board recess after taping
- Repair part kits available to replace common wear parts
SuperLite Flat Box Handles
The Tapepro SuperLite handles feature cutting edge technology to provide the lightest handle with the same size and feel as our other handles.
These new handles feature an industry first: carbon fibre tubes! Coupled with a hollow pivot pin and extra CNC machining on the head, the new handles really are SuperLite!
Save your body, try our new SuperLite handles.
- Carbon Fibre tube
- Lightened head
- All position brake
- Comfortable tube size
- Ergonomic grip
Shorty Flat Box Handle
The new “Shorty” mini handle from Tapepro allows you to get close to your flat box, real close.
The Shorty attaches to your flat box the same way as normal handles, but has no moving parts – no brake. It consists of a control grip, and a push plate. The grip can be be adjusted for height and angle, and it’s easy to sweep the flat box off the wall. It feels more like an extension of your hand.
Handy for confined spaces where a normal handle won’t fit, or for added control and balance when working at height – great for scaffold work or when using stilts. You’ll also find those high or low joints easier when you can get closer to your flat box.
The Shorty handle can also be used to give an “Auto Box” style assist. Simply extend the fingers from the hand on the push plate and grab the lip of the flat box radius plate. You can then squeeze the two together to push more compound out. Handy when you’re in a difficult position.
- Adjustable Grip – Use 4mm or 5/32″ allen key to adjust the grip both vertically and horizontally
- More Power – Rest your hand on the push plate and loop your fingers over the front of the box for an “Auto Box” like action
- Precision Control – The comfortable and ergonomic grip allows complete control over the path of your Flat Box
- Compact Size – Coat joints in tight spaces like cupboards, toilets and hallways fast using your Flat Box
- Simplified Design – No moving parts
The Tapepro Mud Box™ simultaneously applies paper tape and the correct amount of joint compound to all flat and internal angle joints.
It can be used with 75 or 150m rolls of paper tape, and features a spring loaded combination creaser wheel and tape cutter.
The Tapepro Mud Box™ is made of durable polycarbonate with rugged stainless steel and aluminium components.
It is easily cleaned and can be used with chemical setting compounds.
- Rugged design built to last
- Durable polycarbonate body
- Large tape wheel
- Combo creaser wheel/cutter
- Mud flow adjuster
Mud Box Pro
The Tapepro Mud Box Pro is an innovative improvement on the original model, the WMB-L Mud Box.
This tool fills the void between an automatic taper and a banjo, but has the functional features of the automatic taper.
The easiest taping tool to learn to use and also the easiest to clean, the Mud Box Pro simultaneously applies paper tape and joint compound to flat and internal angle joints.
- Separate creaser wheel/cutter, each operated by rear controls
- Cut tape by pulling a handle – no need to take the tape wheel off the wall
- Feed roller allows you to continue taping after cut-off
- Longer tape arms for increased reach
- New tape spool spring design to prevent bending
- Same simple mud bath operation
- Simple and robust design
The latest update features the same polycarbonate body as the updated WMB-L model, main features are:
- 0.5kg weight saving
- Clear section on side plates to see compound level
- Cable sleeves to protect cables and reduce exposure to compound, and to allow a reduction of arm length/weight
- Bracing in lid for side plate rigidity
- Better lid sealing along top side plate edge