Twister Flat Box Handle
Tapepro Drywall Tools is continually looking for new ways to make your job easier.
If you’ve ever had to cut down sheets and ended up with flat joints at 600mm, 1800mm, or even 2400mm, you know how punishing that can be on your body.
Now you can use the Tapepro Twister™ Flat Box Handle, and adjust the handle to suit you, not the other way around. The Twister™ allows you to rotate the handle so that you can use a more comfortable position (from the floor), reducing stresses in your body.
- Standard FHX Handle – extends from 980 to 1600mm (4 positions)
- FH001 Connector Plate replaced with TSP Twister™ Swivel Plate
- Adjustable friction setting using star wheel
- Weighs 1.5kg
- TSP Swivel Plate available separately for retro fit to Tapepro Handles
SuperLite Flat Box Handles
The Tapepro SuperLite handles feature cutting edge technology to provide the lightest handle with the same size and feel as our other handles.
These new handles feature an industry first: carbon fibre tubes! Coupled with a hollow pivot pin and extra CNC machining on the head, the new handles really are SuperLite!
Save your body, try our new SuperLite handles.
- Carbon Fibre tube
- Lightened head
- All position brake
- Comfortable tube size
- Ergonomic grip
Slayer Corner Kit
Tapepro has teamed up with Wallboard Tools to bring you a new kit with everything you need to tape and finish 90 deg internal joints: the Slayer Corner Kit.
What it does:
The BEST Automatic Taper on the market!
Featuring a superior design, the Tapepro Automatic Taper simultaneously applies paper tape and the correct amount of joint compound to all flat and internal angle joints on walls and ceilings.
- Rugged design built to last
- Unique quick release head for ease of cleaning
- Easily removed cover plate for easy access to internal parts
- Easy to use control tube with extra wide rollers to reduce wear
- Simplified design with less moving parts
- Easily adjustable backup roller tension
- Stainless steel drive chain
- Larger filler valve delivers faster loading
- Improved feed mechanism allows incremental feeding of tape without causing rips
The Tapepro Mud Box™ simultaneously applies paper tape and the correct amount of joint compound to all flat and internal angle joints.
It can be used with 75 or 150m rolls of paper tape, and features a spring loaded combination creaser wheel and tape cutter.
The Tapepro Mud Box™ is made of durable polycarbonate with rugged stainless steel and aluminium components.
It is easily cleaned and can be used with chemical setting compounds.
- Rugged design built to last
- Durable polycarbonate body
- Large tape wheel
- Combo creaser wheel/cutter
- Mud flow adjuster
The Tapepro Drywall Tools Nail Spotters are built for speed and comfort. Advanced design features include wheels located inside the blade width. The industry leading Tapepro Nail Spotters are designed to fill nail and screw indentations, allowing quick application over multiple nail lines.
The Nail Spotters feature the Tapepro distinctive peened method of construction for superior rigidity. The pressure plate is mounted on an axle which runs on nylon bearings, providing the smoothest and most accurate operation.
- Superior peened construction
- Axle mounted pressure plate for the smoothest operation
- Adjustable interlock handle position
- Larger 1-1/8″ tube for reduced fatigue and ultimate comfort
- Wheels on a fixed axle for smooth gliding
- Kick plate for quick positioning on walls
- Easy opening door for quick cleaning