The RP-200 Recess Plate is designed to be fitted to a Tapepro 200mm Flat box, to reduce the finished width to 140mm.
This is great for filling the recess after taping and provides a clean machine finish, feathered at the shoulder of the recess.
It works well in the following system:
Tape in flat joints using a Mud Box
Flatten tape with a joint knife (same speed as Mud Box)
Fill and finish recess with Flat Box and Recess Plate (same speed as Mud Box)
When dry, coat with 200mm Flat Box
When dry, finish with 300mm Flat Box
The Recess Plate fits under the edge of the skids, and is retained by spring pressure on the wheel axle.
Depending on compound consistency, try a blade tension setting of 4 or 5.
- LASER cut from durable stainless steel sheet metal
- Easy fitment to 200mm Tapepro Flat Boxes
- Not permanent – easily removed
Pro-Reach Flat Box Handle
The Tapepro extendable handle retains the same look and feel as our fixed length handle range, and extends from 980 to 1600mm – pretty handy for switching from wall joints to ceilings.
- Extends from 980 to 1600mm (4 positions)
- Weighs 1.4kg
- Durable anodised tubes
- Anodised head for increased wear resistance
- Same comfortable tube size and ergonomic grip
- Same proven all position brake
For bedding paper tape into internal angles, there’s nothing better than a Tapepro Corner Roller. Designed for use after the Tapepro Automatic Taper or Mud Box, the self aligning rollers force compound into the apex of the corner and force excess compound out. Nothing beds in paper tape better.
- Die cast aluminium body for durability and performance
- Durable solid stainless steel rollers and Delrin Acetal bushings provide smoother operation
- Swivel attachment adjusts to angle
- Larger 1-1/8″ tube for reduced fatigue and ultimate comfort and control
Adjustable Inside Applicator
Tapepro continues to innovate with the “Manta Ray” Adjustable Inside Applicator.
This applicator head is designed to apply joint compound to splayed internal angles, prior to fitting corner bead.
It features spring loaded wings that provide a range of movement from 160 to 100 deg. It does not apply compound to the apex of the joint so is perfect for expansion type corner beads which incorporate a flexible centre.
Great for Trim-Tex Mud Set Magic Corner or Trim-Tex Mud Set Adjustable Inside corner bead, but also suitable for other “mud-on” beads.
It is a snap fit to the Tapepro Compound Tube and also incorporates a new locking screw to ensure security.
- Precision CNC machined from high strength low friction industrial plastic
- Spring loaded range of 160-100 deg
- Snap fit onto compound tube
- Added locking screw for security on compound tube
Slayer Corner Kit
Tapepro has teamed up with Wallboard Tools to bring you a new kit with everything you need to tape and finish 90 deg internal joints: the Slayer Corner Kit.
What it does:
Mud Box Pro
The Tapepro Mud Box Pro is an innovative improvement on the original model, the WMB-L Mud Box.
This tool fills the void between an automatic taper and a banjo, but has the functional features of the automatic taper.
The easiest taping tool to learn to use and also the easiest to clean, the Mud Box Pro simultaneously applies paper tape and joint compound to flat and internal angle joints.
- Separate creaser wheel/cutter, each operated by rear controls
- Cut tape by pulling a handle – no need to take the tape wheel off the wall
- Feed roller allows you to continue taping after cut-off
- Longer tape arms for increased reach
- New tape spool spring design to prevent bending
- Same simple mud bath operation
- Simple and robust design
The latest update features the same polycarbonate body as the updated WMB-L model, main features are:
- 0.5kg weight saving
- Clear section on side plates to see compound level
- Cable sleeves to protect cables and reduce exposure to compound, and to allow a reduction of arm length/weight
- Bracing in lid for side plate rigidity
- Better lid sealing along top side plate edge
Flat Box Bead Guides
Transform your Tapepro Flat Box into a quick and easy way to finish out any style of outside corner: metal, plastic or paper face bead.
Installation is quick and easy, do-it- yourself or your local tool repair specialist can get you up and running those corners in nothing flat. Just drop one side of the box over the crown of the corner and the Bead Guides will keep you running right down the bead providing a full smooth fill.
Click on “Movie” to see them in action!
Give yourself an edge over the competition, get some Bead Guides!
- Durable Stainless Steel guides
- Unique torsion spring action
- Inner guide compresses against wall
- Angular deflection of outer guide ensures no scraping on adjoining surface
Fits all Tapepro, Blue Line and Premier flat boxes.