The Tapepro Compound Applicator Tube is a robust and simple multi purpose tool.
It can be fitted with the Applicator Head (AH-38) for dispensing ribbons of joint compound to both sides and apex of internal angle joints, horizontal or vertical, prior to applying paper tape by hand.
The Outside Applicator Head (OAH) can be fitted for use on external angles – perfect for fitting Trim-Tex Mud Set Bead!
It can also be fitted with the 75mm Corner Glazer, or the 65, 75 and 90mm Corner Finishers (CF-65, 75, 90; CFP-75) for finishing internal corner joints, the Cornice Head range, the FAN Flat Applicator Nozzle, AIA Manta-Ray and the FTA Flat Tear-way Applicator.
Now available in 600mm nominal length (CA-T24).
- Robust aluminium main tube, powder coated for durability
- Piston head features two lip seals for positive sealing
- High flow nozzle made from acetal with a stainless steel ball
- Quick release nozzle and piston rod for easy cleaning
- O Ring seal behind the nozzle